At Accreon, see your career soar.
People are our most valuable asset. Acknowledging that is vital to our culture. And that includes you.
Why join our team?
Do Amazing Work
Deliver value through innovation, creativity, following best practices and hard work.
Help Each Other Succeed
Collaborate and share ideas. Build positive relationships through effective communication, integrity and respect.
Seize the Opportunities
Take the initiative to look for new opportunities and take action with commitment to drive positive outcomes.
Thrive With Purpose
Continuously learn and grow through new challenges, dedication to success and camaraderie. Cultivate a supportive environment where every individual thrives.
View Open Positions
What you’ll be doing
- Research, analyze project elements, define deliverable schedules
- Manage schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Lead and coordinate project team meetings
- Communicate project status on a regular basis to stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of the initial customer relationship with our client, including liaising with the client, taking time to understand the client’s evolving needs, developing the client relationship through effective communication and personal skills, and building trust through repeated, timely and effective project delivery
- Manage priorities effectively and set expectations among all members of the project team and customer
- Promote and practice company values in the leadership of staff and in the nurturing of a creative, innovative and enjoyable work environment
- Utilize project management best practices
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree (or equivalent related qualifications)
- Minimum of 7 years project management experience, with direct responsibility for successfully delivering IT projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate is critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to justify budgets to senior management, present status to Executive Steering Committees, negotiate contracts with external vendors, motivate a project team, keep customers informed and talk to technical staff
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) is required
- Technical knowledge of tools used in Project Management such as Microsoft Project and Office
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects on time, on budget with high quality results, including strong positive references from recent customers/project sponsors
- Ability to effectively pull together cross-functional resources in an effort to deliver beyond the expectations of the customer
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Willingness to travel